This program is designed for 9th and 10th graders who are interested in learning how to be inspiring, effective leaders at camp and in their communities. The LIT experience focuses on teaching teens important life skills in an engaging, hands-on environment. LIT will include:
- Outdoor adventure experiences
- Leadership and professional skills training
- Assisting with daily group activities
- Involvement in large camp events
- Field trips/overnights
- Building relationships with campers, peers, and supervisors.